Adventures in Geocaching

Four fat people attempting to geocache. Hilarity ensues.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

This Week in Pictures

We DNF'd geocaching this week but we got a smilie at the Flying Saucer in Nashville.

As promised on our non-caching weeks, we took the camera along for a week in pictures.


Labels: , ,


Blogger saintseester said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:37 PM  
Blogger saintseester said...

Do we get to caption this week?

MadMike: I swear I just had a chicken on this finger...

9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

#1: The reason why the chicken did not cross the road.

#2: The ten yr old in me says; "Wow! That's huge! and green and fuzzy."

2:26 PM  
Anonymous madmike8 said...

Doh... How'd I get my pic in the blog...

7:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

While use guyz is out doin' who knowz what I was in Winchester and stopped by the Burger Boys joint. Damn fine burger. I'll be back again tomorrow and plane on stopping in again! How yall doin'??

7:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, where are you guys? I miss your tales!

6:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...


8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home