Google
 
Web geoadventures.blogspot.com
cattywampuscomments.blogspot.com

Adventures in Geocaching

Four fat people attempting to geocache. Hilarity ensues.

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Living in an Island Paradise- The Expurgated Version

I know some of you are probably looking for a breakdown of Monday's Island Paradise Meet and Greet. Trust me, I plan to give you one... eventually. Be patient and trust me that anything I write now will be short, boring, and probably nonsensical. Lots of reasons for that which I won't get into here other than to say that Martin, Tn. is a LONG bloody way from home (or from anywhere, for that matter)...

Until then, here is the video that Saintseester put together. She did an awesome job with it and I think you'll be pleased.

I'll be back with the full rundown at another time, when I think my mood is such that I can do justice to Saintseester's masterpiece. That time isn't now, though, so check back later.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blog? Blog? Anyone seen a fresh blog? Can't imagine letting work get in the way of....hold on, the boss is calling.

2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello??? The sound echos hollow off the empty page. I'll begin passing out brochures about the Donner party just in case.

6:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home