Google
 
Web geoadventures.blogspot.com
cattywampuscomments.blogspot.com

Adventures in Geocaching

Four fat people attempting to geocache. Hilarity ensues.

Sunday, February 11, 2007

AWOL

I know, it's been a while since I wrote anything here. Hopefully all my readers haven't abandoned me. I have three reasons for my absence, two of which will hopefully correct themselves in the next few weeks.

First, I've gotten a "promotion" at work. I put promotion in quotes because it is more like my job merged with someone else's job and I'm now doing all the work for both. I've been all over the state the last few weeks and haven't had much time to blog.

Second, we've mainly been doing urban micros lately due to a few of us not responding well to the cold and there's only so many ways you can make "it was a key hider under a lamp" funny or interesting. Granted, not being funny or interesting has never stopped me before, but you get the drift.

Third, and this is the part that I hope will make the delays worthwhile for you, a couple of Zen Bassmasters have been working on a new, top secret project that I'm really excited about and I hope you will be too. It's still geocaching related (and very related to this blog, at least initially) and will hopefully allow the Zen Bassmasters' peculiar form of mediocrity to take a new form of media by storm, or at least by scattered shower with an occasional thunderburst....

I promise you that you guys will be the first to hear about this new project as soon as it's ready. I just don't want to talk too much about it yet because it's a new realm for me (but not, fortunately, for the person working on it with me) and I want to make sure I don't screw it up before I send it out to the world.

Stay tuned...

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Satan says Hidey Ho good neighbor. Amy really likes her tee shirt.

4:31 PM  
Blogger saintseester said...

You're not up to anything. You are just saying that so we won't be irritated at the lack of reading material. Sure...

6:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can guess what it's about and you can count me in.

Albedo0.39

4:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home