Google
 
Web geoadventures.blogspot.com
cattywampuscomments.blogspot.com

Adventures in Geocaching

Four fat people attempting to geocache. Hilarity ensues.

Friday, February 23, 2007

From the Mouths of Babes

I don't usually cross-promote here but you have to go check out Saintseester's most recent blog entry where her daughter attempts to explain geocaching for a class project.

http://saintseestersays.saintseester.com/

"Sometimes they're easy and sometimes they're really hard and sometimes there's treasure inside!"

If I had to explain the meaning of life to someone, I'd be hard pressed to do better than that.

I do have to say that I missed the Hot Pink Walking Stick of DOOM!!!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger saintseester said...

I didn't pick up on that quote until you said it. It is fairly deep when you think about it.

Hmmm... I see a t-shirt in the future. The meaning of life from a geocacher's perspective.

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home