Google
 
Web geoadventures.blogspot.com
cattywampuscomments.blogspot.com

Adventures in Geocaching

Four fat people attempting to geocache. Hilarity ensues.

Monday, April 02, 2007

In Absentia

Hooray! Got my computer back up and running... just in time for the Bassmasters to take an Easter break from caching.

For weeks like this most recent one where we do mostly uneventful micros (albiet 21 of them a ZB record) I'm not going to write a traditional blog since, as I've said before, it's tough to make "it's on a guardrail" funny more than a couple of times.

On the weeks when I do miss blogging, I'm hoping to fill the gaps by giving you one or more noteworthy pictures from the day. Have fun with them. Caption them in the comments section, discuss them freely, photoshop them so that Tserof is wearing a dress. It's all good.

This week, you get Vorin and Tserof at Burger Boy in Winchester during our most recent cache run, doing their best impersonation of Kobayashi by attempting to tackle the One Pounder.

Enjoy!


Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger saintseester said...

You know, I am skilled at making people into clowns.

Oh, and I hope you are feeling better from the bronchitis.

My lame caption attempt:
I don't know. The cache hint said "between the buns..."

6:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I can't believe I ate the whole thing!" - Old Alka Seltzer commercial.

"On Guard, I challenge you to a burger duel." - Said in best-worst British or French accent.

6:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, Winchester, abn1's hometown!!

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I can't believe I ate the whole thing!" - Old Alka Seltzer commercial.

Yea, see the thing is... NEITHER OF US DID. I came close, but about 1/4 of it hit the trash.

Vorin

8:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, this has little to do with your blog entry, but it has alot to do with Bassmasters. I found this video - http://www.veoh.com/videos/v363692y3TxZaHJ . IT looks like someone is trying to steal your patented maneuver..... Will you take action?

9:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For the first one: Grpmph!

For the second one: I told you Hobbits would make a good burger.

Looks like a local take on a Cheeburger Cheeburger.

5:26 AM  
Blogger Matthew Wilson said...

After all my diets I can't even stand watching people eating gamburgers

12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home